Entertainment

Hannah’s Handle on Hollywood: I want my classic celebrities back!

-  -  45

Every once in a while (ok, more like really often) in Hollywood, a celebrity breaks onto the scene only to have their fame quickly taken away. A new star replaces them and in desperation to save their star status they attempt to get on some reality show like “Celebrity Fit Club” or “Help! I’m a Celebrity! Get Me out of Here.” And then there are the more serious cases like the recent missing of “Growing Pains” star Walter Koenig. Koenig played Mike Seaver’s best friend in the 80s sitcom. Since February 16th he has gone off the radar worrying his family and friends, not to mention Kirk Cameron. Well, most celebs don’t disappear from their known world, but many do disappear from the Hollywood radar. And, there are some I want back…so here is a list of some celebrities I miss.
The cast of "Boy Meets World."
The cast of "Boy Meets World."
1. Shawn and Corey from “Boy Meets World”- After this show ended, these guys just disappeared! They were like the perfect best friends. Such an example! It was sad enough that the show ended, why did they have to pretty much quit acting too?! I would be content if there were a reunion show. I mean, some closure would be nice.
Hoku in the movie "Snow Day."
Hoku in the movie "Snow Day."
2. Hoku- I know she’s not “just another dumb blonde”, but that song was the soundtrack to my life in middle school. Ok, maybe I just really liked the movie “Snow Day.” Anyway, I could use another Hok -sung anthem.
Bug Hall as Alfalfa in "The Little Rascals."
3. Bug Hall- Not only does Bug dazzle the screen in “The Little Rascals,” but he made quite the influence on my childhood. “The Stupids,” which most people don’t know about, but totally should, was a great movie, and don’t tell me you don’t love “The Big Green.” Bug hall was a gem, even if sometimes he was a sissified tweety-bird.
Kel in "Good Burger."
Kel in "Good Burger."
4. Kel- We have Kenan on SNL, but whatever happened to Kel? I wish that there were a Goodburger in this town so I could get some orange soda and visit Kel. I’m a dude…He’s a dude … She’s a dude … We’re all dudes Hey! They just don’t write songs like that anymore.
Erik Von Detten.
Erik Von Detten.
5. Erik Von Detten- Ok, really I just want him back on another season of “Celebrity Mole.” That show was so good. And having Erik on it just made things better. Well, there you have it. Five people I wish were still in the media. I guess when it comes to celebrities, they almost always lose their place in the spotlight at some point. But there is always something we can hope for…the comeback. Which, is sometimes even more exciting than the original rise to fame.

comments icon1 comment

One thought on “Hannah’s Handle on Hollywood: I want my classic celebrities back!

Sorry, comments are closed.